Newton at Home affinity groups enable like-minded members to pursue their common interests. It’s a great way to make new friends and share what you love to do with others. Members can join one or more of our existing groups or start their own. Currently, all Affinity Group meetings are virtual.
Reading for Sharing - Meet bi-weekly to read and share poetry and prose.
Book Clubs - Meet monthly to discuss a wide range of fiction and nonfiction titles.
- Dining Group - Share a virtual meal in the company of fellow food aficionados and, when the pandemic is over, join them at the most intriguing restaurants in the area.
- Conversational Spanish - Meet weekly to learn and improve your Spanish language skills.
- Knitting Club - Meet monthly with Novice to Experienced Knitters for some knitting and chatting.
- History Group - Meet monthly to visit local historical museums, libraries, and speakers to present historical topics.
- Morning Musings/Current Events - Meet twice monthly to discuss current events and news.
- Theater Anyone? - Attend shows at local venues, often at discounted prices. Will resume after the pandemic ends.
- Gardening and Touring - Visit some of the area's most beautiful houses and green spaces throughout the year.