Click on the photo to watch this group on TV
Welcome to Newton at Home, a non-profit membership organization founded by a small group of Newton residents who wanted to build a community of friendship and support among older Newton residents.
NAH offers a wide variety of vital services and social activities that help its members live safe, active, and connected lives in the places that mean the most to them: their homes and apartments, their neighborhood, and their city.
- NAH’s founding President, Tamara Bliss, wrote a letter to the Newton Tab on about Newton’s need for accessible one-floor housing for our fast-growing senior population.
- A wonderful tribute from one of our members in a letter to the Newton Tab. Raves about Newton at Home services and finds "that meeting so many Newton at Home volunteers has made my life richer and more interesting"
- An update: Home Again is a collaboration of Newton at Home and other local non-profits to supply housewares (dishes, linens, small appliances, etc.) to those who need them. This is a wonderful fit for NAH members who are downsizing. Learn more.
- NAH is looking for volunteers with marketing, advertising, writing, distribution, production and strategic planning skills. These volunteers will support our Board of Director's effort to raise the profile of Newton at Home and spread the word about NAH to potential members, volunteers, and donors. If interested in learning more, please contact the NAH office.
- Spring 2019 Newsletter
- We are pleased to share Newton at Home's Annual Report 2018: The Extra Dimension
- Newton at Home and Keyes Drug announce partnership with Keyes sponsoring Newton at Home's Health and Wellness programs for the 2017-2018 year. Newton Patch provides the details.
- Newton at Home has its own Facebook page! We post photographs from our events and affinity groups, plus some interesting articles. “Like” a post, make a comment, create your own visitor’s post, or write a review. Check us out: NAH Facebook Page