Calendar of Events
- At NAH's Annual Meeting on October 4, NAH announced the elections of new officers for 2015-2016. Stephen Logowitz and Deborah Jackson Weiss were elected Co-Presidents and Anna Lemieux was elected Secretary. Reelected were our Treasurer, Robert Larner, and, Vice President, David Chosiad.
- The Board also announced the elections of two new members - Emily Meyer and Paul Davis.
- The new Co-Presidents thanked the out-going President, Tamara Bliss, and Board members, Liz Simons and Verne Vance. All three were founding Board members and leave after serving the two consecutive three-year terms that are the maximum allowed by NAH's by-laws.
- Maureen Grannan is quoted about our volunteers and about our Newton-Wellesley Hospital initiative. Click here.
- NAH now has a Weekly Email describing what's happening in the coming week and including tips from experts.
- The fourth year of our very successful Winter Buddy program starts December 1. If you are interested in being a member buddy or a volunteer buddy, please contact the office.
- We are pleased to share our 2015 Annual Report - including our new officers and Board, the financials for our 2015 fiscal year, and wonderful and meaningful stories from the last year.