Calendar of Events
- At NAH's Annual Meeting on October 4, NAH announced the elections of new officers for 2015-2016. Stephen Logowitz and Deborah Jackson Weiss were elected Co-Presidents and Anna Lemieux was elected Secretary. Reelected were our Treasurer, Robert Larner, and, Vice President, David Chosiad.
- The Board also announced the elections of two new members - Emily Meyer and Paul Davis.
- The new Co-Presidents thanked the out-going President, Tamara Bliss, and Board members, Liz Simons and Verne Vance. All three were founding Board members and leave after serving the two consecutive three-year terms that are the maximum allowed by NAH's by-laws.
- Maureen Grannan is quoted about our volunteers and about our Newton-Wellesley Hospital initiative. Click here.
- Newton at Home day at Whole Foods - On Wednesday, October 21, Whole Foods Markets in Newtonville and Newton Highlands will be supporting the work of Newton at Home with a 5% Day. Please shop at either Newton Whole Foods Market on that day and know that your purchases directly support our programs and events. Please mark your calendars. Thank you!