Calendar of Events
- Volunteers from around the world assist NAH members. Recently, nine Israeli families helped with Spring yard clean up for NAH senior citizens. Click here to read more details.
- New York Times article on Villages and its members. Maureen Grannan is quoted about our volunteers and about our Newton-Wellesley Hospital initiative. Click here.
- Local article describes how NAH assists its seniors in remaining in their homes. Click here.
- Newton at Home present a special FREE concert featuring cellist Francisco Vila and pianist Sergey Schepkin, on Sunday, September 20th, 3pm, at the Scandinavian Cultural Center. Call 617-795-2560, to reserve your seats.
- Interested in improving your language skills? Join us for Conversational Spanish - a new affinity group - at the Scandinavian Living Center. The group meets every Wednesday, 1pm to 2:30pm.