Calendar of Events
- Article in Chestnut Hill Living features and interview with NAH's Executive Director, Maureen Grannan discussing the Village movement and NAH.
- At NAH's Annual Meeting on October 4, NAH announced the elections of new officers for 2015-2016. Stephen Logowitz and Deborah Jackson Weiss were elected Co-Presidents and Anna Lemieux was elected Secretary. Reelected were our Treasurer, Robert Larner, and, Vice President, David Chosiad.
- Maureen Grannan is quoted about our volunteers and about our Newton-Wellesley Hospital initiative. Click here.
- NAH now has a Weekly Email describing what's happening in the coming week and including tips from experts.
- The fourth year of our very successful Winter Buddy program started December 1. If you are interested in being a member buddy or a volunteer buddy, please contact the office.
- We are pleased to share Newton at Home's 2015 Annual Report - including our new officers and Board, the financials for our 2015 fiscal year, and wonderful and meaningful stories from the last year.